Bring on the Holidays!

Although it's not really beginning to 'Look a lot like Christmas' I am starting to get that Christmas spirit built up within me. I LOVE Christmas! Not only do we have the opportunity to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus, but we also have the wonderful privilege of hosting and attending parties and gatherings. There is so much Joy in the air, and the love that is shown to others is simply amazing. It's interesting how a 'season' can make that kind of impact on the world. I guess it's really a great example of God's great love for his people. He has given us so many reasons to celebrate, of which Christmas is just one.

Why and What I LOVE about the Holidays...
  • The Smell of Fall
  • The Change of colors
  • Leaves gently falling and floating in the breeze
  • Family Gatherings
  • Giving Gifts
  • Christmas Music
  • Comfort Foods
  • Desserts & Cookies
  • Hot Apple Cider
  • Warm Fires
  • Snow twinkling and sparkling on the trees and rooftops
  • Ice Skating
  • Shoveling / Snow Blowing the driveway :)
  • Decorating
  • Christmas Music
  • Christmas Trees
  • The Smell of pine and winter
  • Peppermint
  • Snow Angels
  • Christmas Music
  • Staying cozy inside while it's bitter cold outside
  • Blizzards (When I'm stuck at home)
  • Christmas Eve Services
  • Did I mention that I LOVE Christmas Music??
There's the list - I'm sure I have forgotten something, but that's what has come to mind as I write this. I hope all is well in your lives.
~Blessings

Comments

Popular Posts