I've got a feeling... That tonight's gonna be a good night...

Tonight's gonna be a good -good night!!

We are going to the Toby Mac concert, and I am completely STOKED! I Love Toby Mac's music! Simply amazing!! And, I'm hoping that he will bless us with some Christmas rap considering the season. My dearest friend, and sister-in-law, Emily, and her husband The Michael bought us tix and we are pumped!! Leaving directly from work, and heading to the great state of Iowa!! (Go Hawkeyes) I'm ready for the road trip and some of the best White-Guy rap in the world!

It is finally snowing outside, and beginning to look much more like winter. (It sure feels like it anyhow)!! I am feeling like a bit more has been accomplished around the house. We have a couple of our Christmas trees up and twinkling, and some garland on the railings. I will have to take some pictures when we are finished decorating (which will be by Saturday). We are hosting a very fun Christmas Gift Extravaganza. I'm really excited to host this event!! We will have a lot of people through our home, enjoying the sounds and smells of the season, as well as finding the perfect Christmas gifts for their loved ones. Our business is growing by leaps and bounds, and this is going to be a fun event to boost that growth once again!

Tomorrow will consist of the final decorating along with baking cookies. Some standard cookies, and some new. I love trying out new, delicious recipes! Watch out Kitchenaid mixer - here I come!

Our Christmas shopping is complete, so now we just have to wrap 'em up and put 'em under the tree. AND get the Christmas letter written and mailed out. It will happen soon! I promise!

Happy Christmastime!

Comments

Popular Posts