Hello? Is anyone out there?

Here I am - all alone at work today. It's a semi-strange feeling, and I am trying to think of things to do, but really, I'm pretty well caught up. So, I decided to update my blog since it's been about a week now. TIME FLIES!

House Update:
We are almost finished with the major projects we had going on. We still have some minor touches to work on, but the big stuff is complete. My mom called yesterday and told me that she purchased some nice curtains for our living room - What a wonderful surprise!! I am really looking forward to hanging them. :-) We have yet to prime the basement bathroom and paint it up. Once that is complete, we will have the biggest projects out of the way. The next large one will be the living room and dining room flooring. I think we are going to lay laminate in the the dining and kitchen, and repair the living room carpet. I'm not sure when that will happen, however. We have all new windows in the upstairs, back of the house. What a relief that we did that while it was still nice outside. We also have gutters, so we should not end up with any water seepage into our foundation. There wasn't any to start with, but we are just being future focused. I would like to re-paint the kitchen cabinets sometime as well, but that will wait. I've about had it with painting for a while. I should say, I would like to have my kitchen cabinets painted - not that I would like to do it. HAHA!

It has been so cold and snowy lately, it's almost depressing. I would just like some SUN, thank you! The weather has gotten me into the holiday spirit, and I need to find my thanksgiving decorations. It will be here before we know it! I am also missing a box of boots from our move. I have absolutely NO idea where there are hiding, and I would like to have my snow boots simply for the warmth they provide. Even if there is not snow on the ground. :-)

Darek and I have an incredible circle of friends and family, and I just want to send a shout out to them right now! We are soooo blessed to have you all in our lives! I don't know what we would do without you all! Thanks for being who you are!

We have a fabulous business team as well - always growing! I feel very blessed as well to have a home that we can host people in, and share with our team. It's nice to have space and the freedom to do with it what we want. I would like to get a few more uses out of the fire-pit that Darek and Jerry made, but from the looks of things, it will wait until the spring.

Well, that's the update for today. I am going to the grocery store to find the ingredients to bake something yummy tonight!! I am in a baking mood - look out world! :-)

Sianara!

Comments

  1. You're cute.It's sayonara. I only know that because I am a nerd and took japanese.

    I'm excited about your house projects being almost done! You have a very beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts