Has it already been 7 weeks?

Tobiah is THE happiest baby ever! He smiles a lot now, and loves having conversations during his awake time. I have a feeling he will rival his mom with his talking once he learns words. :-) He is SO cute!! I can't help but sit and stare at him when I'm home. (I stare at his pictures when I'm at work).

Tobiah meeting Great Grandma Margie
 Last weekend we took our first 'road trip' to Albert Lea for our friend, Jaycie's 2nd birthday party. We had a great time and Tobiah slept a good portion of the time. The rest of the time he pretty much hung out and cuddled with David and Laura. It was great spending time with some of our closest friends, and all of the adorable kids there! After watching them all interact, I really look forward to watching Toby grow and develop. He is a very smart boy, and will continue to learn all sorts of new things as Grandpa Dana continues to teach him something fun and new every day.
Jack Turner (Laura Davis & David Turner's son)



Jaycie in her Patriot's Sweatshirt! Happy Birthday, Jaycie!







Tobiah must be thinking about something really important!

Laura, Julie & Ribii


Things Tobiah Enjoys:
Eating :-) (What boy doesn't)?
Talking (He is nicknamed The Great Communicator)
Singing
Listening to grandpa play the guitar
Reading Books
Bath time
Taking Walks
Car Rides
Playing on his activity mat
Swinging
Sleeping

On the home front:
Work is going well for me. It's nice being in the office 3 days/week, and home the other 2. Grandpa daycare puts my mind at ease while I'm away, so that has been great! It has been a little challenging with Darek working so much lately. He gets home pretty late sometimes so he hasn't been able to spend as much time with 'To-Buddy' as he would like. Hopefully that changes soon as Target.com begins to operate properly. For the most part, our schedule has been pretty predictable as well. Toby generally sleeps 7-8 hours each night, so that is wonderful! Now, if I could only go to bed when he does so I can capitalize on the sleeping opportunity! :-)


Daddy & Toby
Missoni craze swept through our home for a brief second when Darek took me to target and bought some really cute suede zig-zag pumps for me. They are a lot of fun and I wore them last night. The heel is so tall that I need to learn how to walk in them. I'm such a 'flats' gal that I have forgotten how to walk in heels! I also have a cute tote bag that was given out at the Target corporate meeting yesterday. It's really cute! I'm always happy to benefit from those meetings! They never give away anything masculine, so Darek always brings his fun gifts to me. ;-)


Darek just got home a little bit ago and while I was making some supper he and Tobiah were singing "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story, and "You Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me" from Alladin. It was SO cute! They were having a great time together. I look forward to those special moments every day!

I LOVE being a mom! It's God's greatest gift!!

Until we meet again,
~Steph


Comments

Popular Posts