Happy Half Birthday, Toby

All I can say is Thank You, God for an amazing 6 months with Tobiah. He is a true joy, and we are very blessed to have him in our lives!!
 There is so much I could say about Tobiah because each day is a fun new adventure, but for the sake of time I will highlight the key points instead.

Toby is still a little chatterbox. He's always talking, singing or telling stories. (I wonder who he gets that from...)
He is rolling a lot, but still doesn't prefer rolling from his back to his tummy. Aside from the rolling, he is a squirmer and can get around nicely while rolling from side to side or pushing with his legs.
Toby loves reading stories and reciting nursery rhymes.
He is counting with Grandpa Dana every day. I think he will have 1-5 down by the time he starts saying real words.
Rice cereal and Oatmeal cereal have become part of the daily routine now. He eats his 'solid' foods twice/day. We will be introducing vegetables tomorrow!! I must admit that I am excited to see his reaction.  Nobody told me how often I would be washing dishes, but it is all worth it.

Tobiah has two bottom teeth now! If you look closely at his smile you will see them. :-) He has been a marvelous teether! We had one day where he was a little clingy, but he did not fuss or cry hardly at all. He is a real trooper. I thank God that Toby has been so easy through this phase.
Toby sits up all on his own now. He may lean to the side if he is tired of sitting, but he can do it for any length of time now, so that is very exciting. He enjoys sitting on the floor and playing with his toys or reading stories.

Here is a short clip from his 6 month birthday http://youtu.be/oDtw8XaHfs4

We will have his professional 6 month pictures taken next weekend (which I can hardly wait for) so I will post some of them when we receive them back. YAY!

This is Toby's first time typing... So, here is what he has to say:

bjkhgghmbmnvb

Enjoy the final few days in January! Spring is coming!! :-)
~Steph

Comments

Popular Posts