New, New, New

I'm sorry that my blogging has fallen by the wayside recently. There has been so much going on that I just haven't had the opportunity to sit at the computer and let my thoughts flow.

So many recent changes have opened the door to some new purchases. Here are a few fun things to have in place before the baby arrives:

Our Newest addition to the family...

One More view :-)

The Lumina had to go, and is now in a much better place. That car served us well for the time we had it, and we are very happy to have two reliable, long-lasting vehicles!

Another few other fun purchases include new carpet for our living room and furniture. We will be filling in that space with our very first furniture purchase!! It's amazing to think that we have been married almost 7 years, and we are finally making our first furniture purchase. I guess it's time! :-) We are excited to have it delivered, however it will not be until the end of May, so we are patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting the delivery!


On another note - I'm overjoyed that Spring has Sprung. Here are a couple of representations of this wonderful time of year:

Tulips / Daffodils & Crocus' making their debut!
And finally, another bump picture. I figured it was about time to update the bump postings.
26 Weeks!

Oh My Goodness: I almost failed to mention our first Twins game of the season!!! Where is my brain?? Friday 4/8 was the Mn Twins Home Opener!! SO MUCH FUN! And, we won!! Who would have thought that it would be a battle to win against the A's at home? The Twins are having a little trouble at the plate, but we have every confidence that they will get those bats swinging and hitting again. It is going to be a great season! We had some great eats and it was a good feeling to be back outside enjoying baseball once again. Here are a few pictures representative of Opening Day at Target Field:
Honoring our Country during the National Anthem
Kosher Hot Dog! YUM!


Cuban Sandwich... Mmmm...

Mike, Scotty, & Darek



All pictures are courtesy of our new camera! I am enjoying learning how to use it, and what the different settings can do. It's pretty amazing. Maybe someday I will have the skill of great photography. Until then, it sure is fun!
Enjoying the sunshine!
~Steph

Comments

Popular Posts