A Few More Updates - 29 weeks

The Twins will make a come-back. I just know it!! So far every home game that we have been to, the Twins have won!! That's a total of 3, so maybe we should just go to every game. I wish!! Unfortunately, the weather has not been great this spring, but I see that changing as well. It has to! Here are a few pics from our trips to Target field:







And... I had to include my Godiva Chocolate Bunny!! Still 1/2 of the bunny remaining. Not for long.... :-)

My bi-weekly appointments have begun. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the visits being so frequent, but I am really enjoying it. I feel like I am able to develop an even better relationship with my midwife group, and go over some questions and labor / birth preparations with them. I have been reading a lot lately. I'm trying to get a good handle on what to expect as we approach this baby's birthday.
We are still in the name debate, but if I can just fine a good one that Darek will agree with, we will be good to go. I am looking forward to some upcoming baby showers. I'm really excited to see some family and friends that I haven't seen in a very long time.

Here is a picture from April 6th:
Preparing for a friend's retirement party.

I'm attaching a bump picture, which also includes my friend Jenika (with her barely-there bump)! She's adorable!
Don't mind our mouths full of food... Pizza and Oreo's. Yum!
Everything else is going well. Spring is trying hard to make an appearance, and I'm looking forward to the warm, popcicle & ice-cream eating weather. We have tulips and daffodils blooming around the yard, as well as Hastas and other ground cover coming up. I LOVE this time of year!

Until next time!
`Steph

Comments

Popular Posts