Good Kind of Crazy

It's almost hard to believe that today is the 23rd of September! As the saying goes - "time flies when you're having fun!" I guess I could say that if you average out the days in a year, 99% are good ones. :-)

I was really looking forward to, and hoping for a nice relaxing weekend with no company - and nobody to entertain. It seems that this may happen, minus a possible visit from Darek's uncle Mark (which we would totally love, by the way.) We have had 'company' every weekend it seems since we moved to our new home in July. Don't get me wrong; I really appreciate the help with fixing up our new home, but I could use a little R&R for a weekend.

I completely enjoy the parade of homes tours, and hope that I can make that a reality this weekend, as well as church on Saturday!! We will see, though. We do have plenty of projects yet to complete, but as I have been told by the older and wiser folk; You will ALWAYS have projects to complete. Just when you think you have finished and can relax, you will think of something else to work on - or update. Welcome to home ownership! :-)

Also, we have multiple trips quickly approaching:
Kansas City 10/9-10/11
Wisconsin Dells 11/20-11/22
Phoenix 11/26-12/1
I think Hunny might begin to miss us. Thank goodness we will be home (hosting) Christmas this year! I am looking forward to a holiday at our own house. What a fun way to bless our families!!

Even though we have a lot going on, it is a good kind of crazy!!
~Signing Off

Comments

Popular Posts