Proud

There are too many topics weighing on my mind, so I am going to do my best here to get some of them out.

I am so proud of so many people and things, and I want to give the credit to the ones that deserve it. I must begin by saying that I am personally proud to be a free American. I do not, and will not take that freedom for granted! I am proud to have family and friends in our great military protecting us every day.

I am proud of my amazing husband! He is an incredibly hard worker, and has a drive and determination to make things happen no matter what obstacle might come his way. He dreams big, and is the best encourager / motivator I could ask for. He has a skill to see things from a very neutral perspective, and make an unbiased judgment - which I believe takes tremendous patience. Darek NEVER complains about his current situation, regardless of how many ridiculous things or people he has to encounter each day. He is a positive and powerful force in my life and the lives of those around him. He is certainly a rock for me and our family. I really can't brag enough about how wonderful he really is. He will be a great example for our children when that day comes. (And no, I'm not hinting at anything).

I am proud of my upbringing and my parents!! I had a great childhood, and feel very passionately that your future is simply what you make of it. I become infuriated when people place blame on someone else for their current situation or circumstances! It is absolutely your decision to become who you want to become, and overcome any obstacle that may come your way. Now, I am not saying that past events don't shape who you are because I know that is true, but once you are able to reason and make decisions for yourself, the ball is in your court. My parents are wonderful examples of loving, generosity, and focus. They both have continued to pursue their dreams, and now have something great to show for it! If anyone needs an example of overcoming financial and educational obstacles, they are the ones to look to. I am proud of the determination and work ethic that was instilled in me. I know I can do and become anything I set my mind to! Now, it's up to me.

I am proud of my sister-in-law, Suzy!!!
She has been through more in the past 9 months than any one person should have to go through in a lifetime. I know she found her strength and refuge in her relationship with God, and am thrilled for the progress she has made. She is going to make a difference in many lives, as she has an amazing story to share. Go Suzy!!

OK, That's the update for today. I have so many other people and areas of life to be proud of, but not enough time to list them today.

Signing Off for now...

Comments

  1. Why not hint at babies!? hehe. I'm proud of you Steph! You're always positive and you brighten up the room when you enter... and you're cute! (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts