Victory

Ok, Say it with me now: "Purses & Shoes" RULES!! At least when it comes to our first victory week in fantasy football. Honestly, I don't know if we will continue to win, but my goal is to win the remainder of the weeks and make it to the Superbowl!! :-)

On another note, the Twins won their first game yesterday against Detriot!! YAY. Unfortunately, they lost the second (it was a double header) but that kept them in the same place, 2 games out of first. They must win the remaining two against Detroit, and I believe they will! Then they face KC, which should not be a contest. We will be at the game on Sunday - the final game of the regular season! It will be an awesome experience. The last regular season game in the Metrodome. Then it's off to outdoor baseball next season. The way baseball was meant to be played!!!! :-) (OK, I must admit that I, too, would like a retractable roof, but it was not my decision and I did not have the multi-millions that it would take to make that happen. Apparently nobody else came to the plate on that one either so people should stop whining unless they decide to do something generous!) That's all I have to say about that.

I must say that I fully intend to be victorious in every area of my life. It's that desire that continues to drive me toward success. Every day new victories become apparent to me. It may not all happen in my timing, but God's timing is ALWAYS perfect!

That's a wrap for today. Short and sweet.

Until we meet again...

Comments

Popular Posts