A Merry Heart Doeth Good Like a Medicine

I found this website via a babycenter post that I was reading through today.
http://www.cafepress.com/+funny+womens-maternity?page=2

So Funny! I have to share a few of them that I really enjoy. I definitely plan on purchasing a couple of funny pregnancy tee's. :-)







Ok, so those are good for a little chuckle, and laughter is good for the soul. It seems that everything we do now revolves around baby or baby planning. I LOVE it, though. I'm excited and ready to be a mommy.

This weekend we got together with the 'quad' which has grown into a much larger group. Darek, Myself, April, Laura, David, Jack, Julie, Jeff, & Jaycie all met in Albert Lea (our old stomping ground) for some lunch and chat time. It's always nice getting back together. It's like we haven't missed a beat. I love having friends that I can always depend on. It was a really special occasion because I finally had the opportunity to tell April that we are expecting. I have been waiting to post anything on facebook or make it too public, because I wanted to tell her myself, so that was nice. Now, it's April's turn to join the baby group. It will be fun when we are all families of 3, and so on... :-) I'm appreciative of the advice and input from my dear friends regarding babies, etc. What a blessing they are in my life!

Belly pics! Are you wondering? Yes, I'm definitely showing and I have some belly pics from the past 4 weeks. I will post the progression soon.
Stay tuned...

~Steph

Comments

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear more about your preganancy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts