Cocoa puffs donut & more!

Once again my perfect husband surprised me, only this time it required him to get up early and drive to Eden Prairie to this cute little donut shop. It's called Yo Yo donuts & coffee bar. I heard about it from a patient at work, because they have the really gourmet donuts there such as the pictured long-john with maple frosting and bacon on top. OR the cake donut with cocoa puffs (which was the first one I had!)

I did not eat the whole box, mind you... We shared with Mike and Emily. :)
What a wonderful way to start the day, and kudos to the worlds best husband!


-Off to devour the final donut hole...
Steph

Comments

  1. This is too funny! We were watching a food show on the best donuts in the country the other day and i was so craving some! These look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts