Say Cheeeeeeese!

You Guessed it!!

This is my 4-in-1 present: Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, & Push Present :o)

Yesterday after my return from a quick road-trip to Nashville for a Ladies Leadership, my wonderful husband took me out shopping. He had been looking at purchasing a new camera (which we really needed, as our former camera was a basic inexpensive digital, and has been well used) and he researched this one that is on sale this week. We were just going grocery shopping (or so I thought) and he started looking at the cameras. To my surprise, he asked if I wanted this camera which looked great, but I didn't really know much about it either. We had been keeping an eye out for cameras recently, so I did have some basic knowledge on what to look for. One of the coolest features that this camera has is 1080p HD video recording!!! We are SO excited to record our life / family events going forward, and this camera will definitely do the trick. (Twins season starts soon too! YAY for great baseball pictures!) Hopefully this will also help us post more pictures going forward! :-) We took a few of Hunny & Jaxon Bear, and they turned out GREAT!

Details:


Here are some pictures and details (for all of you camera savvy people) to browse through:

We also purchased a lens that goes with the camera. It has many great features:

Versatile and compact 3.6x Zoom-NIKKOR brings the action to the photographer. Ideal for portraiture, family, sports, nature and wildlife. Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.

I am now in the process of reading through the User Manual so I know a little bit about using these little technology beauties. I am also going to look for a community ed. class that might teach me a little bit about photography and proper shooting methods. FUN! 


My husband really is very thoughtful. He's preparing for our future, and I love that about him.


A reading I will go... :-)
Until next time,
~Steph

Comments

  1. i got that camera for christmas! LOVE it. just beware.... it is not as durable as i thought. i had it sitting on my coffee table (while i was downloading pics) and it fell off the table onto the carpet and the lens broke:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts