Nutrition and Vitamins

 After reading a facebook post from Emily on anti-oxidants, I got to thinking today that I take a good number of vitamin / mineral supplements. I have given a fair amount of recognition to the junk foods that I enjoy, but have failed to mention that I really do eat some healthy foods each day, as well as supplements. I figured it might be beneficial to let others know what they are, as they are safe during pregnancy and VERY good for health before and after pregnancy! These supplements are all from Nutrilite, and are grown on their certified organic farms. No additives or artificial ingredients in this body! I won't go into all of the details and benefits of each one, as that might overwhelm some people... ;)

PS  You may suggest that there is a lot of money invested in these products, and I will tell you Yes there certainly is. But, my health and the health of my child is completely worth it. I believe that you either pay now, or you pay in medical bills later. I prefer the option of healthy, preventative care.

 If you find yourself interested in any of them, feel free to contact me. (Yes, I sell them.) I will also include my website at the end of this post if you would like to peruse some of the other fun products I sell.

1st and most important: Double X (multimineral / multivitamin) 2x/day
2nd, but not less important: Fruits & Vegetables

3rd on the list is Ocean Essential Omega 3's

4th is the mighty Tri-Iron Folic (Yep, the all important Iron and folic acid for pregnant women, or women in their child-bearing years)

5th Probiotics - The 'good' bacteria keeping my colon healthy, and my baby's colon too!! This keeps us protected from chronic ailments and allows our bodies to absorb the good nutrients from our food.

6th Vitamin D3 with K2 - Keeping the flu away and adding calcium and happy moods through cloudy months

Finally, last - but certainly not least is Coenzyme Q10 - Keeping my circularatory health in tip top shape.


We are going to have one Happy, Healthy, Strong baby boy!!
Thank you Nutrilite for keeping us on the path to good health! :-)

www.amway.com/schwarz
Have a happy, healthy day!
~Steph

Comments

  1. Having proper nutrition is important in a diet. Take vitamins and supplements to fill in your nutritional gaps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts